Monday, September 18, 2006

The Hate Escape!

Abu Dhabi, hate freaks! [It means nothing, but the feeling is nice!]

This week I’ve received yet MORE testimonials from HYWTH readers, proving, without scientific doubt or method, that the programme really really truly does work!

However, I’ve also received one isolated piece of negative feedback, so in the interests of balance and fairness, I’ve decided to let you see this, and make up your OWN minds about who is most convincing.

Here we go!

“Dear Anthony, you dum [sic] bastard,

Youre [sic] stupid thing is crap. My friends and family all call me an idiotic moron, but I know what I don’t like, and I don’t like innovative, ground breaking and useful self-help programmes such as your own ‘Hate Your Way To Happiness’.

People always tell me that my judgement is almost completely non-existent, and that I have no branes [sic] and that everyone should ignore everything I say, but do you know something? No? Well, I guess that makes you the idiot then, doesn’t it? Hahahahaha. I laugh at you. Why? I can’t remember.

You think that if you right [sic] things down people will read them and understand them. But you have forgotten about if people don’t read them no one will know what they are thinking about, but if they are talking maybe they will. Don’t you have a phone?

I love everybody and even if they call me a ‘spacko’ or a ‘murdering sub-mental child-man’ I know that God and Satan and that funny funny man from Boney M will guide me through the swamps and out of this prison which I am living in because it is really cheap and quite airy all things considered and not for any other reason at all.

Sometimes at night there is a sound but if you listen hard you can tell it is not a real sound but it’s a sound of pretending. You know when you pretend to make a sound and you might move your mouth but you don’t let any sound come out and you keep it inside your noise hole so that later you can have extra sounds to make when everyone else has run out and they look at you and they are jealous? If you have enough sounds you can go to heaven but if you have too many sounds you might need to put some on your thinking chair so that you can float up with the angels and the naked kids with their vaseline and harps and you are not so heavy with noise.

So you are crap and I win again ha. Stop putting so much red in my dreams it hurts my eyes and my face goes all burned.

Yours faithfully,
Gary McLennan.”
via email

Food for thought. I’ll CERTAINLY be re-thinking my methods from here on in!

Later, haters

Anthony

1 Comments:

At 20/9/06 2:06 am, Blogger Don't I Know You? said...

hahah the guy is fukn brillyent. bet he rights better than you, me and shcakepear altogether

 

Post a Comment

<< Home