Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Midweek bonus!

Unexpected greetings!
This 'midweek bonus' is nothing more than a marketing ploy, so if you're offended by that sort of thing, stop reading now.
Also, I hate you.

For everyone else, there is this.
Up here at HYWTH Towers, we are considering offering for sale hand-painted 'Hate Your Way To Happiness' t-shirts. These low-quality garments will only go into 'production' if there is enough interest to justify us putting any effort into it.

So - if you fancy your very own shirt with the words 'Hate Your Way To Happiness!' written on it, let me know. Send me an email, or leave a comment at http://www.hateyourwaytohappiness.blogspot.com/.
It's the future of fashion, or some kind of low-quality equivalent thereof.

Yours in hate

Anthony

3 Comments:

At 16/8/06 9:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ant,

you are hot.

I would love to buy one of your tshirts. Could mine be oversized so I can wear it as a mini dress with my bra belt over the top? That would be hot. Oh and if I could wear it so that it hangs off one shoulder I would be so hot.

And would you take orders? Could you make a mini one for my dog Tinkerbell. She would be so hot.

In pink of course, with diamonds on it. I am so hot.


Paris xxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 17/8/06 1:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from the early years of t-shirt designs sent on the strength of a tiny ad in the middle of 'Post', comes an empire of hate, runways and the fashion channel. Would be proud to wear your Johnny Rotten tribute (Disco sucks; or whatever it was. Facts escape me, but are trivial). All you need is hate.

 
At 17/8/06 1:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, just this morning on the way to work, I was thinking about how escalators that go down should really be called something else.

Like, ooh, I don't know ... 'diminishers', or even 'decliners' or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home