Monday, August 07, 2006

Socergy!

Oh, hello again! It’s me, Anthony. How are you? Good.

You know, a lot of people say to me, Anthony, I can see how this ‘Hate Your Way To Happiness’ thing works in a real life, practical and useful sense – but do you have any THEORY to back it up?

The answer is ‘yes’. But sometimes I don’t tell them that. I simply smile enigmatically, for a very, very long time. That way they think I’m hiding something, and I hate them for thinking that.

I’m NOTHING if not transparent. But am I SOMETHING if I am transparent? This is one of life’s questions.

OK, let’s get down to the brass knuckles of HYWTH theory.

Social Energy

This is a theory I have come up with all by myself. Many scientists and experts rely on research and study of other peoples’ work to invent their theories, but I think of this approach as CHEATING.

Consider this scenario. You walk into a social gathering. This could be a party, a memorial service, or even an event. Before anyone has said a word, you spot a fellow human being, without any pause for thought, you realise that you hate them.

Now, I’m not talking about someone you recognise – not an ex-partner, or a sporting rival, or your former high school principal Kevin Tutt. You may well hate these people, but they’re not the ones I’m concerned with. For now.

No, I’m talking about a complete stranger. We’ve all done it. If you haven’t, you’re lying, and I hate you. There might be something about their appearance or mannerisms that annoys you, but if you had to justify your complete and utter hatred for them in words, you’d be stumped.

This is because what you are experiencing is the undeniable proof of the existence of Social Energy, or Socergy.

Socergy is a mysterious but real phenomenon. It can’t be explained away with logic, like many other things. Facts don’t support it, but it is the truth. If you’re a fan of the Bible, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Socergy is a natural force that is present whenever two or more human persons gather. It can take the form of sexual lust – ‘love at first sight’ – or, more commonly, it is composed of hatred and bile.

The reason Socergy is so pervasive is because it is self-generating. Its power comes from the mucous and acid in our stomachs, and unless it is directed outwards, it can cause a person to LITERALLY explode. Scientists call this ‘spontaneous human combustion’, and those idiots are baffled by it.

But there’s no reason for bafflement, because I have just explained it to you.

So don’t be ashamed. These feelings are natural. But make sure you keep reading, or you may never learn the secrets of harnessing Socergy to your own ends, and unleashing its AWESOME POWER to bring you success, and – yes – HAPPINESS.

Remember, hate is all around you.

Anthony

2 Comments:

At 8/8/06 1:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...
Quite the social theory, and yet so much merit. Just yesterday i met a man who told me he spoke to God [God told him i was okay]. He told me he was making and collecting weapons for 'what was going to happen, very soon'. I suggested he may have his wires crossed, he denied this. Now i can't say i hated him on site, but be sure that the rest of my present company slowly removed themselves from the conversation and gave snide smirks in our general direction. Being a counsellor makes 'hating' politically incorrect, but i must say that perhaps i have more reason to understand why it is i initially hated the person on site. Like when they walk in and say 'Hi' and think 'I hate you' and then they tell me how I'm 'going to hell' just because i comment that the Pope is a virgin and i think 'Get fucked', etc.

 
At 8/8/06 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent site. I love this idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home