Sunday, July 16, 2006

Welcome to HYWTH!

Hello, and welcome to the first in a regular series of articles designed to help you ‘Hate Your Way to Happiness!
Many people find that life is difficult, and while the great majority of these folks are whinging, workshy layabouts, some genuinely decent ladies and gents feel that the pressures of everyday living are just about too much for them.
These might not be the attention-hungry media whores who throw themselves in front of trains, delaying the reasonable commuter’s journey to his or her place of work; and they might not be the deluded souls who feel that self-mutilation is the key to personal growth.

Nope, these are ordinary people. Ordinary people like you or I. And I’m here to help you, just as I’ve helped myself.

Over the course of these articles I intend to espouse to you my theories of social energy, negative social energy, and positive negative social energy. As you can see, I am unafraid of oxymorons. After all, a moron without an ox is just a moron, right? Right!

Seriously, though, what I have come to learn in the course of my research is that ‘hate’ can be harnessed to help you in your own life. Hate doesn’t have to be frowned upon - that’s just the sort of insane thinking that millions of years of social evolution has fooled us into believing! Don’t go with the pack - go with the herd. The Hate Your Way to Happiness herd!

Remember when Johnny Lydon from the pop group Public Image Pty Ltd said “Anger is an energy”? Well, he was onto something! (He was slightly off-track, however, when he predicted that in future ‘roads’ would assist us by ‘rising up’, instead of forcing us to use our legs in the primitive walking-style to which we’re still shackled. Keep tinkering, Johnny! We think you’re A-OK!)

Over the coming weeks and months I’m going to demonstrate to you that active loathing can be as useful to your own personal welfare as eating a fibre-rich breakfast and avoiding warzones. But possibly not as useful as avoiding Boyzone! [Former Irish boy band.] Just kidding - it’s much more useful than that!

So settle back, relax, and accept the hate into your life. I’ll be sending you all these useful and life-enriching newsletters on a regular basis, but if you’d prefer not to receive them - and more fool you, if that’s the case! - then just drop me a note and I’ll bugger you right off my mailing list.

Alternately, have a look at www.hateyourwaytohappiness.blogspot.com. I’ll be posting the latest articles up there, just as soon as I’ve mailed them out to you. And if you think a friend would be interested, why not forward this message onto them? They’ll thank you!

Anyway - until next time
Keep up the hate!

Anthony

1 Comments:

At 21/7/06 2:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words. Keep writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home